School actually began on the 27th of Aug. but I'm just getting around to posting. Here are C and E as they head off for 12th and 7th grades respectively. Yes, Cara graduates in '08. Note that Emily no longer wears glasses - she now has contacts and is managing them quite well! There have only been a few minor problems ("Mom, help, I can't get it out..."). Everyone is back into their busy schedules, college classes, homework, chorus rehearsals, pom practices, dance class, etc. etc. and I've settled back into my lunch making rut/routine. (Why is that so hard for me? - So far wraps have been the biggest hit.) Ideas anyone?
Monday, September 10, 2007
Back-To-School
School actually began on the 27th of Aug. but I'm just getting around to posting. Here are C and E as they head off for 12th and 7th grades respectively. Yes, Cara graduates in '08. Note that Emily no longer wears glasses - she now has contacts and is managing them quite well! There have only been a few minor problems ("Mom, help, I can't get it out..."). Everyone is back into their busy schedules, college classes, homework, chorus rehearsals, pom practices, dance class, etc. etc. and I've settled back into my lunch making rut/routine. (Why is that so hard for me? - So far wraps have been the biggest hit.) Ideas anyone?







