Wednesday, December 12, 2007

They are in the mail...


Quick family update regarding out Family Christmas Pages - they are in the mail! Note of explanation: last year, instead of exchanging gifts as couples, we decided to send a 2-page "scrapbook" type recap of the year. They are put into sheet protectors and kept in a binder that Cristin provided for us last year.

This year I got to do the color copying, collating and mailing. I loved it for two reasons:

1) I got to see everyones pages first
and
2) I didn't have to actually have my pages ready until
everyone else's had been received :)

One sweet lady at the copy center asked me about the pages, asked to look at them and then came back to ask more logistical questions... perhaps next year there will be another family doing something similar!

The picture is purposefully vague - just enough to get you excited but not enough to ruin it for anyone!