Saturday, April 17, 2010

Memories...

Before heading to the airport we made a quick drive-by to take a picture of our old house. The only change we spotted were possibly new windows(?). I wanted to jump the fence and check out our pool and outdoor kitchen, or ask if I could have a fresh lemon or two- but was afraid it might alert the neighborhood watch and I would spend the afternoon in the police station rather than multiple airports/airplanes - come to think of it - it might have been just as comfortable...


We talked to our Elvira neighbor (yes, he of the Mistress of the Dark) - couldn't believe Alicia all grown-up. He updated us on housing values - most conversations in this part of CA get around to property values at some point or another.

Additional Highlight: Attending church, lunch and lots of catching up with dear friends from our Cali days. Good times :)