Monday, October 04, 2010

Blogging Consistency and The Lack Thereof...

I know I will not be receiving any blogging awards - certainly not for consistency! I still have a camera full of pictures of our summer on my camera as well as fun things to blog/remember. Here are just a few so I don't forget...



Cabin Time

50th Anniversary Party

Emily - YASE, EFY

Alicia and Tyler

Family Pics

Zion Hiking

Fun and Family at the Cabin

and more



...after that I should blog the beginning of school (Em), and moving Cara into an amazing little (actually very generously-sized) studio apt. in Philadelphia. Her building is an oasis in the middle of an "um, interesting neighborhood". A previous Philadelphia resident upon hearing her address commented..."hmm, a neighborhood in transition". Exactly!



... then I should blog about SPARK --- AMAZING :) so much fun with Cristin, Alicia, Elisa and Jen.



...then I should blog about seminary, Em (ccw, school play auditions/cast list (awesome part - more to follow)!



...then I should blog a little something about a project my sis and I have been working on (for quite awhile... maybe I will do that first :)