Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Jumping on the SPT bandwagon!



This is the first time I've participated in any of the SPT challenges - but I can't resist spending money so...

With my $100 I would buy:



Are those not the cutest lambs you have ever seen! Image source here.

Unfortunately real sheep and lambs are not in my immediate future. I always laugh when people ask if I have sheep - our neighborhood association rules don't even allow you to hang wash out to dry and if you have a garden it has to be screened from view (I'm not sure what it is about towels and vegetables that some people find so offensive). If drying laundry and vegetables are taboo can you imagine what they would do with a request to have sheep? Instead, I will use my virtual money to buy virtual sheep. And in the mean time I'll dream about the upcoming Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival!

Speaking of tax refunds - hopefully after today we will get the best refund ever - the return of Craig. I feel like we haven't really seen him for weeks. The sad thing is his "real" tax work isn't even 4/15 related...