After it snowed late Friday night and early Saturday morning I quickly took down my "Let it Snow" snowman as well as a painted "Winter Wonderland" sign - thinking perhaps I was the cause of this late snow! Of course, it melted quickly, but it was still very strange to wake up to. The cold weather and snow also meant that a proposed sunrise trip to see the cherry blossoms with friends was canceled that same morning. Maybe I need to invest in some "spring" related signage!
Monday, April 09, 2007
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
After it snowed late Friday night and early Saturday morning I quickly took down my "Let it Snow" snowman as well as a painted "Winter Wonderland" sign - thinking perhaps I was the cause of this late snow! Of course, it melted quickly, but it was still very strange to wake up to. The cold weather and snow also meant that a proposed sunrise trip to see the cherry blossoms with friends was canceled that same morning. Maybe I need to invest in some "spring" related signage!







