Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tagged...

Belated answers after having been tagged by Elisa:

Four Jobs
I Have Had:

Medical Social Worker
Soils Lab Secretary
(I also learned how to test alfalfa for
protein content if I can be of help to anyone)
Jacob Lake Gift Shop Salesclerk
Cheese Plant Packager (pre-pre OSHA days)

Four Movies
I Can Watch Over and Over:
Citizen Kane
Casablanca
Lawrence of Arabia
Monte Walsh or was it The Outlaw Josie Wales
(Just kidding, I'm not much of a movie watcher - I always fall asleep before they are over.
I have however seen the beginning of all of the above movies. Craig and I watched them once when we came across a list of top ten movies of all time. I really don't have any favorites. Strange, but true.
The westerns aren't necessarily classics :)
they just made the list in case DMM is reading.)

Four Places
I Have Lived:

Utah
Oregon
Texas
California

Four Guilty Pleasures:

Sunday Afternoon Naps
Reading When I Should be Doing Something Else
Crossword Puzzles
Buying Yarn

TV Shows I Watch:

The Office
HGTV
Top Chef/Project Runway
Local News

Four Favorite Places
I've Been on Vacation:

The Mediterranean (Italy especially)
The Baltic
Classic Family Trip to Arches and Mesa Verde as a child
Disneyland/World
(it is after all the "Happiest Place on Earth")

Four Websites
I Visit

aol.com
hjnews.com
blogs (family/friends)
pizzahut.com

Four Places
I Would Rather Be Right Now:

The Cabin
Anywhere With The McNeils
A Bookstore
Any Museum

Four Favorite Foods:

Guacamole
Cheesecake
Ice Cream
Caesar Salad

Four Books I Love:

Gift From the Sea
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Remembering Wholeness
Anything by Chaim Potok

Four Things
I Would Like to Learn How To Do:

Digital Scrapbooking
Furniture Refinishing
Spin Wool on my antique Great Wheel
Keep the Kitchen Desk Cleared Off

Four Things I Worry About:

My Girls
How Far Can I Drive on Empty
Things I'm Not Doing but Should Be Doing
Whether I Locked the Doors and Put Down the Garage

Four Things I Want to Accomplish this Year:

Organize Our Photos
Put Up the Decorative Stained Glass Windows
??
??

Wow - possibly more than you ever wanted to know - blame Elisa!