
I'm not a morning person, and I'll be honest, 4:45 am is EARLY, but when the radio turns on I resist the urge to press the snooze button or pull the blanket over my head. Why, because I'm teaching seminary again! I began my third week this morning and I am truly grateful for the opportunity. A friend asked me how/why I do it and my response was - "If I have a group of high school students willing to meet me at 6 am to study the scriptures, how can I not be there to teach them?" My students are great, the lessons of the Old Testament are wonderful and sleep is overrated!
Because I was beginning several weeks into the new year, and I knew there would be a transition of sorts (taking the place of a super neat teacher) I made a little something for all of my students before my first day - letting them know that I couldn't wait to see them in seminary. "I can't wait to see you" on little paint cans filled with Hershey's kisses.







