(and you know who you are)
but I want to write it down so I don't forget it.
While traveling to CA during the summer for our Disneyland trip, we ate at a McDonalds and Emily mentioned to her sisters that I usually make a quick trip through the Mickey D's drive-thru after she has her ortho appointments. Conveniently, there is a McDonalds right across the street from the orthodontist's office. She always enjoyed having a quick bite to eat after the adjustment and before her teeth started to hurt. Apparently her sisters didn't know about our little trips and were a little surprised that they hadn't been included (or that I hadn't done it with them).
Emily just smiled and said:
Yes, after my appointment I eat like a queen.
Every six weeks or so I eat like royalty!
I'm not sure what that says about our eating habits?
But it made me smile :)
No braces?
No eating like a queen?







