It has been fun to decorate for Christmas. I love those first few days when cornucopias and pumpkins fight for space with the Annalee decorations and advent calendars. It took a few days or so but the Christmas decorations won out and everything was up by the time Craig returned home from a two week trip - even the staircase garlands (I love having two separate staircases except when it comes to the decorating part). Now that Alicia is home we have been trying to take photos for the family Christmas card - we chose the one by the fireplace...
Monday, December 18, 2006
There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays...
It has been fun to decorate for Christmas. I love those first few days when cornucopias and pumpkins fight for space with the Annalee decorations and advent calendars. It took a few days or so but the Christmas decorations won out and everything was up by the time Craig returned home from a two week trip - even the staircase garlands (I love having two separate staircases except when it comes to the decorating part). Now that Alicia is home we have been trying to take photos for the family Christmas card - we chose the one by the fireplace...







