If you look at my blog you might think that time has been standing still since mid-December. It's only an illusion I'm afraid - we've been shopping, cooking, eating, laughing, celebrating and enjoying life. Here is a quick update. Alicia helped me wrap-up Christmas (pun intended) as we traveled all over finishing the shopping, etc. We had a quick visit from our Turkish friends (subject for a future blog perhaps), Emily had a fun Christmas cookie baking party with friends, our Christmas program at church was so nice (and included a beautiful flute duet - 1/2 of which was provided by Cara) . Christmas Eve found us eating our traditional Clam Chowder (I'm prepared to put my up against Dad's - I guess it should taste just as good it is his recipe after all!), and receiving the traditional Christmas PJ's.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Time Stands Still?
If you look at my blog you might think that time has been standing still since mid-December. It's only an illusion I'm afraid - we've been shopping, cooking, eating, laughing, celebrating and enjoying life. Here is a quick update. Alicia helped me wrap-up Christmas (pun intended) as we traveled all over finishing the shopping, etc. We had a quick visit from our Turkish friends (subject for a future blog perhaps), Emily had a fun Christmas cookie baking party with friends, our Christmas program at church was so nice (and included a beautiful flute duet - 1/2 of which was provided by Cara) . Christmas Eve found us eating our traditional Clam Chowder (I'm prepared to put my up against Dad's - I guess it should taste just as good it is his recipe after all!), and receiving the traditional Christmas PJ's.







