
I'm more of a starter than a finisher and so I'm so excited to announce that our Mediterranean Cruise photo album is complete! I used photoworks.com. Of course, the system isn't perfect - with a set number of templates you lack some flexibility, there isn't a cut/paste option (for moving text around or from other documents), no spell check, and you can't make corrections in preview mode. HOWEVER in spite of my criticisms above, all in all I was very pleased with the ease with which I was able to put everything together. For me (not a great scrapbooker) with lots (and lots) of photos this was very doable - particularly for a very specific event-focused subject (a cruise, vacation, party, etc.).
If you are interested, you can preview the album (not that anyone would be interested in our trip - but in case you are interested in the format, etc.). I am already planning another album in my head - but I want to wait until after I receive the hard copy of this one just to make sure that quality wise I want to do another one.







