


I received a belated Christmas gift from Craig - something that I promised to order for myself and then forgot. I remembered to order it last week and it just arrived. I keep telling Craig that it was just my way of extending the season! I am so excited about the yarn and the sock book - the patterns are absolutely beautiful (most are made by stranding two colors of yarn throughout). The yarn itself comes from Icelandic sheep and is naturally colored (the cream, light brown and dark brown is the actual color of the wool - no dyes, etc.). Hopefully my socks will look just like those pictured above - I'll keep you posted. Click on the socks above to see them in more detail. The farm website includes the above pictures as well as a lot of additional information. This year yarn, next year sheep (just kidding)! Actually Craig gave me two great decorative sheep made of metal that I can't wait to put in the Zion's house.







