
Do you remember fusible Perler Beads?? Emily received a small kit a few months ago and then "discovered" some that I thought had been tossed during our last decluttering... needless to say the past couple of cold and icy days have provided plenty of time to "perl"? While running errands on Saturday we picked up what I'm now referring to as a "bucket-o-fun" (6,000 beads). The projects above are destined for Alicia and her roommates. I'm partial to the "I Heart U" and the monkey myself. If you want to keep a tween or younger one happy the "bucket-o-fun" ought to do it! Emily is currently taking orders if you see anything you would like!
You've got to check out this picture of De-Hwa Liu that was made with 15,000 beads (not by Emily) - amazing. For some reason I can't get it to post. Kind of reminds me of the pictures made out of Jelly Bellys - smile if you remember the CA Jelly Belly tour!







