A quick Cara post - we enjoyed following the poms competition season and were so proud of Cara and her squad. I hate to see it end - although the girls seem happy that practices are almost over (one more basketball halftime performance). They improved with each competition and ended up with a "Best in Show" and 2 Spirit Awards! The last picture is your first look at Cara's brand new new hair color (just hours old). I'm calling the new color strawberry blond. The new cut is darling - so short in comparison to her usual length. Too bad school was just canceled (for the 3rd day in a row) and she won't get to show it off tomorrow :(
Thursday, February 15, 2007
A quick Cara post - we enjoyed following the poms competition season and were so proud of Cara and her squad. I hate to see it end - although the girls seem happy that practices are almost over (one more basketball halftime performance). They improved with each competition and ended up with a "Best in Show" and 2 Spirit Awards! The last picture is your first look at Cara's brand new new hair color (just hours old). I'm calling the new color strawberry blond. The new cut is darling - so short in comparison to her usual length. Too bad school was just canceled (for the 3rd day in a row) and she won't get to show it off tomorrow :(







