Thursday, March 22, 2007

Our Own Little Piece of Zion








As I traveled through Zion's National Park on the way to our home I marveled again at how beautiful the canyon is. I feel so fortunate that it will always be a part of our lives. I also had to laugh (again) as I drove through Rockville, Utah and thought about how different two Rockville's can be. Here are a few updated pictures. Paint and tile were the next two things to be finished - so things are really moving along at this point. When I looked back through the pictures on my camera I realized that most of them are of the view - looking out the back. I have a feeling we are going to be living on the deck. Some of the workers were telling me about the deer, rabbits and wild turkeys that they have been seeing every morning. Can't wait to invite everyone over!