Thursday, March 22, 2007

There's Nothing Like a Wedding...




Thanks to lds.org for the first picture - I'm afraid the wedding pics I took are kind of lame - what can I say, I just didn't get any good shots (I'm hoping Alicia has better ones) - it was also freezing cold I might add. In spite of the wind, Tracey looked radiant and Eliot was handsome as ever. The wedding itself was beautiful and we (A and I) had a great time reuniting with friends - especially Texas friends who were there. I almost typed "reuniting with friends and family" - so many of our friends who were there feel like family! The wedding luncheon was yummy and I have now officially met all of Mont's siblings (too bad there wasn't time for more stories)! We are only too happy to have been part of El's and Tracey's engagement/proposal and were delighted to be able to share part of their day with them.

Other people's weddings have always been a wonderful reminder to me of my own sweet husband, marriage and family (and the almost 24 years we have spent together) - I'm so glad that families can be together forever!