Wednesday, June 06, 2007

SPT - on Wednesday



Favorite colors - whenever anyone asks I usually just say blue - I don't really know why though because other then wearing jeans I don't really have much blue in my wardrobe and really none in my home. I think it is just a safe/easy answer. However, as I thought about it I realized that I have surrounded myself with lots of different greens in our home not to mention that our home is surrounded by an amazing variety of greens in the woods behind our house that I treasure. In addition a few recent purchases have me definitely leaning in the green direction. I fell in love with the Tess Designer Yarn in a slightly variegated green (for a sweater) and I absolutely love my new VB bag that I helped to pick out for my b'day. (Thanks again, girls!) So green it is!





Loved seeing that my sis, also chose green for her SPT!