Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yikes!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since the 15th...
In an effort to play catch-up here are a few pictures.

I received this beautiful cookie bouquet as a Mother's Day gift and enjoyed a wonderful day. I think I only had to use the phrase "All I want for Mother's Day is for everyone to get along" once! In case you are wondering, the cookies are fish - somewhere along the way one of my nicknames has become "mother fish". Believe me when I say that the etymology of the nick name would be far too convoluted to try and explain...



A couple of pictures of the inside of the Zion's house - Craig and I were able to slip away for a few days to oversee the furniture delivery, lots of last minute details and a shopping trip to St. George for incidentals (mostly kitchen stuff and bedding). I am not a shopper and that shopping trip just about did me in. At one point I was standing in an aisle at Wal-Mart and I realized I had been standing there for five minutes debating with myself over buying metal or plastic measuring spoons. I may not shop anywhere for a very long time...