Friday, January 21, 2011

Details

These Button Boutonnieres were perhaps one of my favorite details from the wedding. Alicia saw them highlighted in a Wedding Magazine - and knew that she "had to have them"! An etsy crafter in Baltimore took her colors and made it happen. I loved that they were easy to put on because they have badge-pins on the back (I'm horrible at pinning on boutonnieres and corsages). I also loved that they are a great take-home remembrance of the day.

Photo Booth vs Candy BuffetCheck Spelling

I'm not sure which one would have won if guests were allowed to vote - needless to say, both were very popular. So many people helped with the Candy Buffet - Heather McD designed and made the vinyl lettering with her amazing vinyl cutting machine. Tam designed and printed the insert cards that went into the little bags. Cristin lent some of her apothecary jars. Shauna manned the buffet ALL NIGHT :) filling and refilling the jars and chasing down run-away sixlets. Definitely a group effort - oh and my dad graciously offered to taste test all of the candy for quality before the reception started!