
One of my favorite morning routines after everyone is on their way to work/school is to sit down with The Washington Post. I read through the entire paper (I just peruse Sports and Business unless a headline catches my eye) and then I grab a pen and work on the crossword puzzle(s). There are actually two puzzles on T, W and Th! I tell myself that I'm not just "doing" the crossword puzzle - I'm actually staving off Alzheimers (read the research). So in reality I'm not wasting time - I'm actually exercising. I'm compulsive enough about finishing that I've been known to "google", looking for an answer to an obscure clue, I've been seen picking up our copy of the NY Times Atlas to look something up, I've even called Craig at work for help with an arcane geography clue. I almost always finish - it is a great way to start my day! How do you like to start your day?







