Friday, October 13, 2006

Week at a Glance


Thought I would post a few of the highlights of our week.
* Mini-Concert - we were thrilled to hear Emily singing with CCW. After only a few weeks of rehearsal they sang amazing music in French, Latin, Hebrew and of course English. We can't wait for the first "real" concert in December.
* Successful Homecoming dress shopping trip. After striking out completely at Nordstrom's and Macy's Cara found the perfect dress at Forever 21. Alicia we REALLY missed you this week - you've become a much better style consultant than I!
* Craig's biggest deadline of the year will soon be over. I think it will be a 100+ hour week. I think the only time he has slept has been on the Metro. Hopefully he can recuperate next week!? (haha he replies)
* On the knitting front, I've finished knitting my Pink Christmas gift - it still needs to be felted ... pictures to follow. I'm having fun knitting 2 tea sets for my two youngest nieces.
* High school Homecoming festivities have ruled the week. Go RHS! Pep Rally today, game tonight, dance tomorrow...
Note: "Highlights" somehow fit into and become a part of our real life! Including, numerous carpools/driving, middle school volunteering, driving practice (in the car not golfing) with Cara, ballet, poms, tap, jazz, homework, laundry, lunches, Montgomery College, housecleaning(?), bill paying, church responsibilities, talking on the phone, the loves, the laughs, etc., etc - all of the things that are part of "It's a Wonderful Life" (the picture is a little blurry - the sign hangs in my kitchen and it is a wonderful reminder!