First an admission, I don't like calling people on the telephone - I will do just about anything to avoid responsibilities that involve calling a list of people. I am also a fairly ruthless screener when it comes to incoming calls - don't worry, I always call back - sometimes I just need that extra time that screening and listening to a message provides. I have also been known to call when I purposely know that I will get someone's voice mail - my bad. That said, I love to talk on the phone to a select number of individuals - **and you know who you are! So what does all of this have to do with today's SPT - A 25th Hour?? If I had an extra hour (that couldn't be used for napping) I would use it to catch up on the phone with family or friends!
**My DH has often promised that one day he is going to have a goldsmith make a small gold yak charm that he can send to the family and friends that I love to talk to on the telephone. He has suggested that we should all be initiated into the Benevolent Society of Yaks!







