Thursday, November 09, 2006

Before they are all gone...



Craig was surprised with a "thank-you" gift from a colleague for some work they had done together. The tin is delightful (I love autumn) and the goodies are delicious. Needless to say, there were more goodies than are shown in the picture. The company has a website Cheryl and Company has some great gift ideas. I love that "Cheryl" is spelled the same way as my mom's name - and by the way she (my Cheryl) makes delicious homemade frosted brownies. They were the most requested goodie at many a party in our neighborhood and school as I was growing up. My mom may have been the original "Cheryl and Co."!I have great memories of only being able to eat the edges of her brownies because the "good ones" in the center were always being taken somewhere. I still love to eat the edges of anything we bake!