Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wonderful Week...continued...




Cara turned 16 on the 23rd so in reality we celebrated both Thanksgiving and Cara. We might be the only family that enjoyed pumpkin pie, key lime pie, cheesecake and Costco B'day cake all on Thanksgiving! Cara was actually born a couple of weeks before her due date, early in the morning the day after Thanksgiving - I've always said that it had something to do with the fact that I had one last piece of pumpkin pie at about 10:30 pm and before I knew it I was in labor. There just wasn't room for Cara and pie! Cara is a wonderful young woman, she loves music, dance, learning new things, has a great sense of humor, is sometimes too smart (if that is possible), has an eclectic taste in just about everything and is a joy to be around. I'm grateful (in more than just a Thanksgiving sense) for her and all she is and all she is becoming. Happy 16th Cara!